Ask
    ranaraja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 02:49 PM
    Show that cosecA - cotA = √1 - cosA/1 + cosA
    Prove that cosecA - cotA = √1 - cosA/1 + cosA
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2010, 03:37 PM

Is this homework? We do not do homework!
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 30, 2010, 07:30 AM

I think what yuou mean is this:

Is that right? As always with this type of problem, convert the cosecant and cotan functions to there primitives using sine and cosine. Then it's simply a mater of manipulation, and substituting in

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find the differential of y= 2x +200 -√(x^2 - 300) [ 5 Answers ]

y=2x +200 - √(x^2 -300) y=2x +200 -(x^2-300)^½ y'=2 - (2x)(½)(x^2 -300)^-½ y'=2 - x(x^2 -300)^-½ y'=2 - x/√(x^2 - 300) 2=x/√(x^2 - 300) x=2(√(x^2 - 300) I'm lost from here =[

A PBS Kids show and a Disney show [ 4 Answers ]

The PBS kids show was a puppet show. It was this monster kind of girl who had purple hair and, it think, a yellow-orange. The disney show had a real person in it, but the rest was puppets. It was something about a tree What are the names of these shows?

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

View more questions Search