Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2010, 01:13 PM
    Anyone tried garden of wisdom light n bright serum?
    Ive been reading lots of great reviews about garden of wisdom website. I have never tried anything from them before though. They seem to have a large following. They have a lightening serum, called light n bright. Has anyone tried this? Try answer ASAP if you can because I can see it on Ebay and am desperate to try something quick if people say its good?

Thanks!
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 1, 2010, 04:47 AM

If you are talking about the amped up version, isn't it a fairly new product from their line?
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2010, 05:14 AM

I was not too sure, I had not visited their site in so long. I didn't know if it was a new product or whether they had it for ages. Its quite pricey. Have you tried it? Has anyone?
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Jul 2, 2010, 09:09 AM

How was there delivery, where they quick how long did it take?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze fan and light, light is not bright [ 5 Answers ]

We installed (actually my Dad installed) a new Harbor Breeze fan with light about 9 months ago. It's connected to a remote. The fan works great, but the light stopped working. I found it needed a new bulb and when installing the new bulb, the light is extremely dim when turned on. It doesn't...

Ceiling fan light on, dims to bright, dims to bright. [ 2 Answers ]

I have two Hampton bay ceiling fans with lights. The upstairs unit has decided to have the light come on and what it does is get bright, dims down goes off and comes right back on. The remote only shuts it off for a moment. If I hold the off button on the remote down the light stays off. Switched...

Bright light in sky March 26, 2009 12:25 AM [ 9 Answers ]

I saw a very bright streaking light in the south (south/ southwest) sky early this morning at about 12:25 am. I am located in central Nova Scotia. It was much larger and much brighter than a shooting star. It was larger enough and bright enough to catch my attention through my french doors in my...

6yr old seeing bright light - then dizzyness, fainting [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, My six year old boy just complained of seeing a bright light, then feeling dizzy, like he was going to faint. Got a call from his school nurse. He is OK now - but episode is unusual for him. He is in school @ 11:15 am - in his classroom. He had a regular breakfast today at 8 am. No...

View more questions Search