Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamatish1277 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 12:25 PM
    Puppy was not breathing at birth then started breathing but had a swollen leg.its wor
    My puppy was not breathing at birth but began and is doing well except his leg was a little swollen at birth and has gotten much worse he is now limping. What could cause this
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2010, 01:21 PM

Perhaps his leg was injured in the birthing process, perhaps it's been injured.

How old is the pup? What does the Vet say?
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2010, 01:33 PM

You need to take your pup to the vet. It could be a birth defect or their could be a clot inside causing the leg to become swollen.

Only a vet will be able to give you answers and solutions.

Baby puppies crash and burn very fast. Don't wait around for an answer from this site.. Go to the vet now... at the very least, give them a call.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I having trouble breathing? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I am having trouble breathing I don't have asma I am pretty sure but I don't know what else it could be... I am at a lost can someone help me?

How to help pug having problem breathing after breathing in water [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old female pug sometimes breathes water in when she takes a drink and then has trouble breathing. She hunches over and hacks and snorts and seems in distress. What can I do to help her when this happens and how can I prevent this from happening again,

Breathing problems swollen throat [ 1 Answers ]

My throat has been killing me the last few weeks. I got to where I couldn't breath too much just a little and tonight I looked at my throat in the mirror and the two holes in my throat on the sides are swollen and only opened a little. Any idea on why? Im going to make an appointment but I don't...

Difficulty in breathing [ 10 Answers ]

I smoke, and drink large amounts of caffine. At night when I am trying to drift off to sleep I have a terrifying feeling.. on and off for the first hour, it feels like no air is going in my lungs and it feels like my heart stops for around 3 seconds, in response to this horrible feeling I gasp...

New puppy won't stop breathing weird. Won't poop either. [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a new puppy yesterday afternoon. He's 8 weeks old, and came from a farm. We brought him home, and the whole time he was breathing weird, like he's grunting. He slept throughout the night OK, but when I got up and took him outside, he peed but was whimpering the whole time. (I think that...

View more questions Search