Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jun 28, 2010, 12:24 PM
    Fair and White powder C treatment?
    Guys... Has anyone of you used this Fair and White Exclusive Powder C treatment before? What results did you get? Please share...
    lightgirl Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2010, 09:17 PM
    Yeah I used it for my body and it works but slowly.Never used it on my face, too sensitive skin...

Jul 9, 2010, 07:38 AM

Thanks lots
    Anyone else?The lady who was selling Exclusive product said I should use the serum and not the power C because it makes one get too fair...

Aug 4, 2010, 04:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    Thanks lots
    Anyone else?The lady who was selling Exclusive product said i should use the serum and not the power C cos it makes one get too fair...
    I meant to say POWDER C

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White powder buildup on furnace ducting [ 1 Answers ]

There is a white powder looking substance builtup on the joints of the furnace ducting. Can anyone tell me what it is and if I should be calling someone to fix this issue. Is this normal or not?

White powder on my fireplace [ 1 Answers ]

I have cleaned with all prod and seales the fire place and still have this problem The bricks are at least 25 years old We dot not use the fireplace Help Thank you Ed

White powder on bricks interior [ 3 Answers ]

My fireplace interior walls have a white powder on them it looks like mildew is on the brick also. How can I get raid of this?

False Powder Post Beatles - Treatment options? Termite Warranty? [ 3 Answers ]

A little less than 1 year ago I had my home inspected and treated for termites. I'm renovating the house, so there was no drywall and it was very easy to treat the home. Recently, in the garage, I discovered some infected shiplap where the roof meets the top-plate. The termite company sent...

Fair treatment at work [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is necessary for a back to work interview if your off work with a painful migraine now and then when the work knew you suffered with them at the time of taking you on in their employment.

View more questions Search