Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2010, 11:52 AM
    Corvette
    I am trying to locate and purchase a Corvette with the back split window - my husband owned one, talks about it a lot and I'd like to surprise him with another.

BUT I have no idea which years are good, bad, indifferent, preferred.

My mechanic is pushing me toward a 1967 model.

Anyone have any thoughts?
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jun 28, 2010, 12:26 PM

Well, don't bother with a 67. They do not have a split window.

The only model released with a split rear window was 1963. My father had one as well.. but sold it looong ago. They are Very cool looking. It will be hard to find one for sale for a good price. I 'fair' condition one would probably go for $30k - perfect.. maybe $70K+ (this is a rough guess)

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corvette brakes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi folks. Son has a 77 Vette that has lost brake pressure. Master cyl. Is full and I've found no leaks anywhere. Soon as we start the engine the pedal goes right to the floor.My first guess is the vacuum booster. He's recovering from a foot injury in Quantico right now but will be able to drive...

Corvette Distributor & Carburetor [ 2 Answers ]

I have little mechanical knowledge & need to get both the distributor & carb for a 1981 (C3) L81 Corvette. I would like to spend as little as possible to replace these items that were stolen off my car. Thanks

Install of Distributor & Carburetor 81 Corvette [ 1 Answers ]

Again I have little mechanical knowledge & would like info on how to install distributor & carb on an 81 Corvette (C3) L81. Parts were stolen & I'm not sure of firing order or install. Thanks

View more questions Search