Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wil801 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 11:35 AM
    Honda harmony 1011
    Hi, I have two issues on my Harmony 1011. First problem, it has been a while getting a lot of black smoke came out when operating. I tried 92 rated gas, changed the engine oil and spark plug but it didn't help. The spark plug look burn very dark and black deposit on it after just 2 times of mowing. Second problem was happened yesterday when I lowed the cutting blade deck down to mow, the engine start to slow down and shut down. If I raise the cutting deck up before it shut down, it would pick up the speed and running again. I tried it on the flat ground lowed the cutting deck down and it running fine. Any advises are greatly appreciated!

-Wil

-Wil

Check out some similar questions!

Honda harmony 1011 rider [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Guys! I need instructions and a diagram of how to replace the blade drive belt on a Honda Harmony 1011 Rider. I can't seem to pull it up. Hey! You tell me how I can change out the belt and I'll tell you how to make that lazy toilet flush better. Deal? Cheers, Tom

Honda Harmony 1011 Clutch or Transmission [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Honda Harmony 1011 that recently just stopped moving but the engine is still running. The drive belt and blade belt are fine. The brakes stopped working about a month before that then tt started making a noise and just stopped. I was told that it was probably something with the clutch...

How to start Honda Riding Mower(Harmony 1011) [ 1 Answers ]

I have Honda Harmony 1011 riding mower. But it is difficult for me to start. When I tried starting engine, it cranked but never reach at full running mode. I wonder why...

Replace Honda Harmony 1011 Mower Starter [ 1 Answers ]

So my starter has died on my Riding Honda Harmony 1011 mower and for the life of me I can't figure out how to remove the starter, never mind replace it. Seems as though you need to remove the fly wheel to get to the starter bolts, but I can't get that off. Am I missing something simple or do I...

Honda Harmony 1011 Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need to level the deck on the mower and have no clue as to how to do it. How do I level the deck so the mower will mow an even depth.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.