Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rudabahashmi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 07:14 AM
    Can a woman show her chest in front of another woman in normal circumstances?
    Can a woman show her chest in front of another woman in normal circumstances? Is there any hadees in islam in support of this??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 28, 2010, 08:43 AM

Hi, I understand your question and where it is directed but not under any circumstances in the western world does a woman bare her chest to another woman, let alone a man unless she is involved with him in marriage or a relationship. Even a woman undressing in the women's locker rooms in gyms, do not bare their chests for all to see while changing.

Tick
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2010, 01:00 PM

Islam Question and Answer - Wearing revealing and short clothes, and the limits of women?s ?awrah in front of other women
    Please refer link for a detailed answer.

Tick,
    I tried to give you a "greenie" as I agree with you,but the site would not let me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She says it's normal for a 23 year old woman to lose her labido. [ 21 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years now. We have a beautiful baby boy and for the most part she says she's the happiest she's ever been. When I first met her she was a complete alcoholic and a very sexually promiscuous person. Now, everything is perfect. Everything but our...

What is hijab of a woman in front of another woman in islam? [ 2 Answers ]

What is hijab of a woman in front of another woman in islam?? How much is she supposed to cover her self in front of another woman??

30 year woman without ever having had a boyfriend ever, am I normal? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I already posted this in an old topic but I decided to start my own threat. I am a 30 year old woman who has never had a boyfriend in my life, mostly because of choice but also because of low self esteem and also and I am very aware of that because of some traumas in my past. I have...

View more questions Search