Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baby_pink121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 10:43 AM
    My mum
    My mum is taking over my child she thinks because she looks after him I'm not aloud to do things with him she said I have to ask to do stuff and take him out all the time the social knows my mum looks after my child because of my depression what I have had since I gave birth to my son what rights do I have thanxs
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 13, 2006, 11:02 AM
    I think you should be very happy your mum is helping out with the child until you can finish your education, learn how to spell and write correctly so you can support yourself and your child.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 13, 2006, 11:18 AM
    You are so lucky that someone is giving you the time to deal with your issues. Make sure you thank your MUM. You have a right to work hard and get to the place you can be a good mother to your child. I wish you all the best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miss my mum [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I lost my mum in November after her being ill for a long time... I never thought I could lose her, and although she is now in peace I miss her so much and can't help thinking about what if? I spent a long painful two and a half weeks in hospital with her, until she just died... I was...

View more questions Search