Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Merriasher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 10:42 AM
    Why does my son not like to hug.
    My son does not liked to hug me, his mom or father. Anyone. He will let you hug him but there is no hug in return. This started in his late teens, he is now 22 years old and attending college.
    kaka Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 05:40 PM
    I know it hurts you, but it's something new, in case you don't know it. Guys think that Huging and sharing your feelings is Women's things. That's why your son doesn't want to hug, cause he thinks he will look girlish and gay (Homosexual). He wants to look tough. I think you should tell him that Huging is a sign of friendship, campasion, rather than looking gay. I'm also in my 20s, but I know guys like your son. He is influenced by the Rappers, I think.

Well, good luck and hope I made it clear why he doesn't hug.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Son just on 16 [ 34 Answers ]

My son is just on 16 and is very keen on a girl he met at school and who he has known for some time at school and at Scouts. Over the last month they have noticed each other more. The problem is that my wife has an objection to my son having a girlfriend until at least 18+ and has grounded him for...

My Son [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody I have some problems and need to share with those people with full of kindness that can help me. I am a single mom with 3 kids. I have a man next to me now that will be my future husband. He is a very good man to me and wonderful father-to- be to my kids. My relationship with...

Looking for my Son [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find my son who I have not seen since he was 18 months old he is now 24 yrs old. How can I find him for free as I am disabled and on benefit? Please help Thanks Tyreburner

Our New Son [ 27 Answers ]

Noah Samuel Kohen, son of Chava (orange) and Alex Kohen Born April 28, 2006 at 2:46 pm 7 lbs, 9 ounces Thank you for the warm welcome and kind wishes. The c-section went well with no complications. Noah is a large healthy baby, despite toxemia and early delivery. My wife is...

My son is gone... now what? [ 15 Answers ]

My son, Tiponi passed away in Dec. 2004. My shield of numbness is gone from me. I feel alone on the subject of death as no one here will talk about it or my son, Tiponi. If I mention his name the subject is quickly changed. If I have a moment of crying because I miss him so... my boyfriend...

View more questions Search