Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 02:25 PM
    Red Round Pimple Like Spot(s) On My Penis?
    Hi, Im 19 years of age. I haven't been sexually active. I have three red round bumps on my penis shaft. They look like pimples or zits, one of them is about 5mm big and has a white tip, the other two are smaller and have no tip. When I squeeze them white puss comes out. I usually get them once or twice every 3 months. I also sometimes get the on my pubic area. When I squeeze them or the pop from fiction from my briefs the tend to get smaller until the disappear. What can this be?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 27, 2010, 02:38 PM

Bumps on penis shaft are usually from masturbating and hard white bumps under the skin. I have never heard of them being red with pus inside which leads me to believe that because you are squeezing them on a regular basis, they are becoming infected; which you absolutely do not want.

You say you haven't been sexually active. Does that mean you have NEVER been sexually active, or not just in a few months ?

You should not have zits on your penis, john. How close are they to the tip of your penis? If they are pretty close then I would worry about an STD, otherwise, don't worry and stop masturbating for a while.

Ms tick
    John1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 02:58 PM

No there not close to the head. I would say about half way from the head to the base. There on top of the skin not underneath. I have one with a white tip (But now it's just a red round bump) the other two never developed white tips. Yes, Never been sexually active.
    jacoboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 02:40 AM
    Hi John did you find out what it is? Because I need to know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

Red bulge/spot on shaft (skin) of penis [ 3 Answers ]

I am 15 years old. I have recently found that I have developed a red bulge/spot on the shaft of my penis. It is on the skin. I have been masterbating quite regularly recently and I believe that it is just a general wart caused by excessive rubbing. I am obviously a virgin and so it is not...

Red Spot on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

OK, here's the thing.. I suspect I had lichen ntidus on my penis before cause I have lots of tiny little flesh coloured lumps. I didn't think anything of it. So about 6months later I have now developed a red spot on my penis (On top of one of the other lumps) it is no bigger than 1cm and has a...

Red spot on base of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm a virgin and one of the unlucky guy who have fordcyes, but also a few weeks ago I noticed a red spot on the base of my penis about halfway up. It looks similar to an ordinary spot, like you would get on your face. It soon went and a few days later, then another one appeared. Im hopeing this...

View more questions Search