Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Jun 27, 2010, 08:46 AM
    My experience with fair&white gel crem exlusive whitenizer with pure vitamin c
    I purchased this a week or so ago, but due to major acne I had to put my lightening on hold..

Anyway I have used it for the first time today and I am convinced it has hq in, I've used hq before and normally my skin reacts fine, but with this my skin got pink, so I' guessing a high % of hq?

So my new regime is as follows
    morning: cleanse with simple spotless skin wash, then apply f&w gel crème, followed by sun screen when going out
    mid day: cleanse with simple oil balancing wash then let my skin 'breathe'
    night: cleanse with spotless skin followed by retin a and f&w gel crème

I will also be taking vitamin C and omga 3 supplements!
    flickka Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Jun 30, 2010, 05:42 PM

thnx for sharing...please keep us updated
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 1, 2010, 04:30 AM

Yes, looking forward to seeing how you get on with it. By the way do you have a list of the ingredients ? I know that one of the F & W products was found to contain 8 % HQ, but the company have not confirmed whether this is still the case, when contacted by email.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fair & flawless 5x body gel [ 13 Answers ]

hi there has anybody used the fair and flawless 5x body gel on there face? Is it safe? Did u have any reaction?

On fair and white whitenizer [ 23 Answers ]

I ordered fair and white whitenizer(the serum,lotion and soap) a few days ago and got it yesterday and did a patch test and this morning and got no reactions whatsoever.this morning I mixed one serum in one bottle of lotion and after bathing I applied it all over mybody.I hope it works but will...

Anyone used Fair&white [ 3 Answers ]

Hey you, I was wondering if fair&white worked anyone? Even if you didn't get results, please let me know your experience. HOw many shades lighter?I bought some and was wondering if it is worth opening if not I will return. Lol. I am reaching to be cassie's color and I am light brown with yellow...

View more questions Search