Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2010, 11:00 PM
    Thank You To All Our American Troops and Allies on this upcoming Fourth Of July
    I just want to say I'm very proud to be an American. There are many of our young men and woman serving our country in foreign lands. I want to thank them. My son has been over there a few times. Each time he came back , by the grace of God. Many didn't. This is for those who gave the ultimate sacrifice and their families.

For the ones who still serve and protect us.. I say God Bless you.
    For my son I say I love you and I'm proud you have chosen the Military as your career. This is for every American soldier everywhere.

YouTube - I'm proud to be an American - American Soldier Tribute - 126k -
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 15, 2011, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt.... View Post
    i love this dang country :)
    Me too and god bless those that go into the night as soldiers of light to protect this nation.

Watch the crowd and see if it doesn't bring a tear to your eyes.

MARINE STUNS A TEA PARTY WITH THE FOURTH VERSE OF THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F1 / Upcoming federal tax resident / Upcoming marriage [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I guess I'm running into my most dynamic year in terms of tax filing and would appreciate input here~ Here is info about myself and my fiancée (and wife from summer 2010) === I have been on F1 visa since first arrival in the US in Aug 2005. My fiancée has been on F1 since Aug 2006. We...

Why Wasn't Obama There for Our American Troops? [ 46 Answers ]

As this news story unfolds and becomes better known, people are asking why Obama did not visit our American troops when he had the chance during his recent visit overseas. He did have time to go to the gym just like an elitist, can you imagine? :( But not to visit those courageous men and women who...

On July 4th, the President spoke, and what were American bums doing in the audience? [ 9 Answers ]

If they weren't arrested, I hope they were thrown out: Breitbart.tv » Protesters Interrupt President's Speech From Jefferson's Monticello Home

What were American heroes in Iraq doing on July 4th? [ 8 Answers ]

"At Camp Victory outside Baghdad, 1,215 troops from the Army, Marines and other services re-enlisted in a mass swearing-in ceremony led by top U.S. war commander Gen. David Petraeus. At least two husband-and-wife couples were among those signing up for another military stint. "Before an immense...

Everyone, have a great Fourth of July! [ 5 Answers ]

Let's be thankful to God for all of those who have kept this liberty for us. It has not been cheap.

View more questions Search