Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 29, 2010, 02:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MarMar27 View Post
    I work in the evenings that's the bad part.

what about pinesol? thats pretty strong too.

and no I don't use it alot for the reason that it is a bit strong and i dont pour that much into the bucket of water, I just usually use it for the floors.
    Pine oil cleansers have a sweet odor that tends to attract bugs, particularly ants. This is also true for the citrus oil cleansers.

Any soap or detergent should be quite safe if diluted in water according to the directions on the label. Using them straight from the bottle could be hazardous to your floors as well as to your lungs.

I just checked the bleach label. It says: "use 1 and 1/2 cups in 2 gallons of water." In case you use metrics that's 355ml in 8 liters, or a 4% solution.
    MarMar27 Posts: 458, Reputation: 7

Jun 30, 2010, 10:36 PM

Oh OK

I usually pour less than 1 1/2 cups more like 1/4 of a cup into a gallon of warm water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does a wasp die after it stings you? [ 3 Answers ]

Does it die? And is there any specific treatment?

Wasp Traps.How do they work? [ 0 Answers ]

Why is it that wasps (and other similar-type stinging bugs) can't crawl back out of a wasp/bee catching contraption that my parents use to trap them. The trap kind of looks like an upside down trapezoid. We (the kids in my class) were thinking it was because they can't fly out of there, but, why...

What is this wasp? [ 6 Answers ]

I need help in identification of this black-yellow wasp/bee. It has nearly the same size that of a hover fly. It makes nest in ground. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lDfVXMCBuu0/Sn6_9OAcmdI/AAAAAAAADbo/QE0pmYhEz2w/s1600-h/wasp-2.jpg

Wasp Infestation [ 3 Answers ]

Eighteen days ago, I found many wasps in my apartment and called the maintenance man for help. He killed them and used a spray on the outside bricks where he saw wasps going through a hole in the mortar to their nest in my wall. I asked for an exterminator to help with the problem Making a long...

Wasp, how to get rid of them [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best spray to use or the best natural way to get rid of wasp

View more questions Search