Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SarkinA Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2010, 11:34 AM
    Explain with the revelance, the importance of Kinetic and potential energy in energy
    Explain with the relevance, the importance of kinetic and potential energy in energy reactivation
    SarkinA Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2010, 11:35 AM

What is energy reactivation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is its kinetic energy [ 1 Answers ]

A body mass of 88kg is moving at a velocity of 13.89m/s. What is its kinetic energy?

Kinetic and potential energy [ 3 Answers ]

A stone weighing 0.2 kilograms is thrown vertically upwards with a velocity of 19.6 meters per second. Neglecting the friction of the air, calculate the kinetic and potential energy it possesses at the end of 1 second and 2 seconds respectively. I have this so far: PE=mgh.. therefore it should...

Kinetic energy [ 1 Answers ]

Without doing any calculations, consider a cylinder that contains a mixture of hydrogen and chlorine molecules. Compare a) the relative mass of the molecules (using the periodic table) b)the temp of each gas c)the average kinetic energy of the molecules d)the average speed of the...

Potential Energy- Bonding Energy [ 1 Answers ]

Question: The net potential energy between two ions (e.g. Na+ andCl-) can be Represented as follows: EN =EA+ER = -A/r +B/rn (a) Calculate the bonding energy E0 in terms of the A, B, and n ...

Where's My Kinetic Energy? [ 9 Answers ]

My question is very brief but the explanation may be a bit more complex. My question is this: Wherz my kinetic energy?? OK, here is what I am asking about: Let’s say there are two parallel railroad tracks in the desert. I am sitting on one track in a stationary railroad car with a rifle and...

View more questions Search