Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tommypangle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2010, 08:41 AM
    Fuel pressure of a 7.3 litre diesel
    Fuel pressure of a 1996 ford f350 7.3 litre diesel
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Jul 2, 2010, 04:21 AM

If you are looking for cranking pressure it should be at least 20psi. Otherwise about 60 +/- 10.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a TPI motor, new fuel pump,plugs, getting 45#'s of fuel pressure. [ 9 Answers ]

1989 Pontiac Formula 350 that won't start. New plugs, fuel pump, ECM, injectors are good, has spark. Out of options!

Erratic Transmission shifting 6.0 litre turbo diesel 2004 Ford F250 [ 3 Answers ]

Has any one experienced any trouble with the transmission on a 2004 Ford F-250 6.0 litre turbo diesel HD edition. The transmission gauge goes dead and the check gauge light on the instrument cluster illuminates. The tow / haul light illuminates and flashes. The check engine light illuminates and...

2004 Ford F-250 6.0 litre super duty turbo diesel // Block Heater [ 0 Answers ]

I own a 2004 Ford F-250 6.0 litre super duty turbo diesel. The vehicle came equipped with an engine block heater. I would like to know if there is a way to test that block heater. Can it be checked with a meter? I don't know if it is burned out or not. I don't want to go through all that work...

1997 prizm with new fuel injector and fuel pressure regulator keeps flooding [ 1 Answers ]

My 1997 Prizm ran well until 1 1/2 months ago. One day during several weeks of wet weather, I was stopped at an intersection and the car stalled. It took several minutes of retrying and it finally started. I drove it home and put a can of dry gas into the fuel tank. It would no restart. A...

7.3 litre diesel [ 2 Answers ]

Trouble starting oil reservoir on front of motor backdrains and then when go back to start it doesn't. If I fill that reservoirr it will usually start for me I haven't tried it recently but It still doesn't start

View more questions Search