Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s_b_a Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2010, 04:57 AM
    Hi I'm a house wife I want to work from home with out investment at present
    Hi, my name is Bindu I am a house wife and a mother of a 7 year old son. I cannot go out and work. So I'm looking for a home based job. Kindly help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2010, 07:56 AM

Why can you not go out and work ?

There are few jobs without some investment, what type of training do you have, skills, or abilities ?
    sofia2010 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 05:50 PM

Online job works, you can work in some company that sells products. You can market their products and get commission if you sold some, you just have to work it out how to do it.

You can also work as free lance virtual assistant this kind of work demands patients and time but you can do it at the comfort of your own home all you need is just a PC and fast internet connection.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2010, 05:58 PM
    Hi, sofia2010!

A "virtual assistant"? Would you please elaborate as to what that is?

Thanks!

Jun 27, 2010, 06:31 PM

You work for clients online , you play the role as secretary and you get paid directly to your paypal.

You may try visiting site like odesk and all other related sites.

If you can study the works of SEO/SEM/SMM then you can earn higher every month Google it so you can have a clear look of it. Good luck and I hope soon you can start making money online.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2010, 01:40 AM
    Thanks for the explanation!

Do you do that kind of work, sofia2010?

Jun 28, 2010, 02:16 AM

Yes I do to help you get started visit Vworker or odesk site create an account there and start browsing for jobs, anything you find that know you can do, apply for that job.
    jjparis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 07:02 PM

Hmmm~ quite interesting... hi sofia 2010... I used to do SEO content writing from a person who outsources her job. How do you think this system works? I have my business and it's just across my home, but I would also want to learn the trade. Since, I am usually on the internet when I stay in my shop (it's a retail store for anything, I wholesale and retail) so got a handful of inventory items that I track and record with this program. Anyway, can you help me out find a site? Thanks (winks) have a nice day then~~
    sivakalpu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2013, 04:36 AM
    Hai sofia explain about that job I am also house wife
    sivakalpu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2013, 04:37 AM
    I am house wife I want to work at home.I can't go out for work pl. give me suggestions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Best site for work from home without investment [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Can you tell me a genuine site for doing some kind of data entry or typing job from home without any investment?

Wife getting sued by First Resolution Investment Corporation. How to proceed? [ 3 Answers ]

My wife was served yesterday with a Summons to appear in court next year because of a debt. We are in California, and the statute of limitations is 4 years here. The plaintiff is First Resolution Investment Corporation, whom I've heard has no qualms filing frivolous law suits. They are being...

How to file returns with married status if wife is not present in US. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am at Santa Clara California since 1st Sep 2006 on L1 Visa. My wife suppose to be here on L2 by October, but due to some reason she couldn't make it. So, she will be here by January 18th 2007. Now, with my company I was on payroll with married status. Yesterday I got W2 form and this is my...

View more questions Search