Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mellisah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 02:18 AM
    Black spot remover
    Hie
    Am mellisah and am new to this site but I find it interesting.

About 2 years ago I suffered from chicken pox which left me with so many black spots on my thighs and legs.I have tried to use some soaps but it didn't help.I feel embarrassed because I can't put on mini skirts .Could you please help me on how I can get rid of these black spots.I admire those people who have black spot free skin.Please help.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 18, 2006, 05:59 PM
    You can use creams with ingredients such as kojic acid, hydroquinone or alpha hydroxy acid creams to help lighten the spots.
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Oct 14, 2007, 03:09 AM
    I need to know how dark are these ,because some of the bleaching agents like hydroxy compunds may be reactive for your skin there.

Proper miosturisng and then cleansing may help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

Hair color remover [ 10 Answers ]

I have read some of the respones re Loreal Color Zap for removal of hair color. Will this product remove the product "Shades?" I am approx 75% gray and would like to simply go all gray. My 1/2" roots are natural gray and I have about 1 1/2" of "Shades" with the ends (about 1") being permanent...

Hair dye remover? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a thirty year old who got her first gray hair as a freshman in HIGH SCHOOL. :eek: I've been dying my hair for a long time. After college, I went blonde to help blend in the gray, but it got too expensive. I've done shades of brown, and even went red so I could be annie for halloween about...

A black spot on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Please somebody help me. I did stupid thing. Few months ago, I wore a dirty sock on my penis and masturbated. Not just once, but many times in a week with same dirty sock. Afterwards, my penis starts hitching. I noticed that a dry spot on my penis which turned to black. It is a dry black...

Black spot on tongue of 8 month old [ 5 Answers ]

My 8 month old daughter has a black spot on the end of her tongue.. does anyone know what this could be caused by? She is currently fighting a cold... could this be associated with the spot?

View more questions Search