Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2010, 04:32 AM
    Grocery Shopping.
    A new Publix Supermarket opened in Hudson, Florida.. It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh.. Just before it goes on, you hear the distant sound of thunder and the smell of fresh rain..

When you pass the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and you experience the scent of fresh cut hay..

In the meat department there is the aroma of charcoal grilled steaks and brauts..

In the liquor department, the fresh, clean, crisp smell of tapped Miller Lite..

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying..

The bread department features the tantalizing smell of fresh baked bread & cookies..

I don't buy toilet paper there anymore..

Anything new going your way ?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2010, 06:12 AM

Lol, real nice.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2010, 06:27 AM

You had me going along with it. Good one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charging for grocery bags? [ 35 Answers ]

I'm just wondering what other people's thoughts are on charging for grocery bags. I work in a grocery store, and I think it's a great idea. One of my biggest pet peeves are the customers that st there and insist that they need a double bag for their carton of OJ, and make sure to wrap it in a few...

Grocery store [ 6 Answers ]

My little 3 year old daughter, cut her hand in a grocery store on a basket, she was standing in front of me pushing, I reached in a coller to pick up something, and her skin got caught in the handle. Picture this, you are pushing a basket from the front, the plactis part on the handle turns around,...

I need a healthy grocery list! [ 2 Answers ]

So I know the key to losing weight and keeping weight off is eating right and exercising on a regular basis. I am going to the store tonight and I would like to pick out some things that will help make losing 8lbs in three weeks easier. I enjoy meats, veggies, dairy, and fruits. I drink strictly...

Grocery cart [ 2 Answers ]

If your grocery cart is full of rock, Northern Pink, California spot, amd gulf of mexico white, what are you purchasing?

View more questions Search