Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dvdadog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 10:46 PM
    80's or early 90's horror movie
    OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with an F. The movie ends showing one of the statues still intact and moving on it's own. Any ideas?
    DJNorthernsound Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2006, 03:42 PM
    I remember watching this back in the day! The movie is called "The Munchies" (silly title) but trended shortly after "Critters" and "Gremlins" came out. Hope this refreshes!

DJNorthernsound

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

Help! Another children's 80's or early 90's movie [ 6 Answers ]

All I remember from this movie is that this girl used to go through the closet in her bedroom to another land. I can't remember what she had to do there, but there was an evil lady that ate cherries out of an enclosed glass case to stay youthful. Towards the end the case got knocked over and the...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

View more questions Search