Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2010, 12:47 PM
    Computer dead.
    Will not be around for a while. Computer is completely dead. Think it was dying a long death anyway. I am going to have to get a brand new computer. Not sure if I am going to the desktop route or laptop as of yet.

My first computer died after over 10 years. This was just an old computer the 2nd one.

Still have not checked to see if I can retrieve info from my first hard drive. Pictures, videos and documents.

Anyway, this is the error I got on this second computer.

Stop: c000021a fatel system error windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x0000135 (0x00000000 0x00000000) The system has been shut down.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2010, 12:41 PM
    I'm sorry to learn of your troubles about that, Joe! I've certainly had my share of them concerning computers over the past year!

Do you personally know a computer repair technician? One of my friends is one and I'm able to barter with him to get computer work done or even a "new" machine once in awhile.

Just a though...

Thanks!
    D1-TIC Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 09:36 AM

It sounds to me like it might be a Windows problem rather than hardware. I would try to get a copy of Knoppix linux on a CD. Knoppix runs entirely from the CD and can read Windows files. You could then email them to yourself or copy them to a flash drive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Dead computer! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Can't start my computer, completely dead. Opended the computer, and everything is OK. I've disconnected the power cable from the motherboard and connected it again and the computer started. The problem happened once again. Does this means that the MB is faulty, and need to be...

View more questions Search