Ask
    plarkin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Widow pension
    How do you apply and what do you need
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2010, 11:49 AM

Depends on where you are living,country,state, etc,for someone to answer you may have to give a little more information.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2010, 12:03 PM

I tired to Google some information for you,but I cannot find any revelant information on widows pensions in your area.

Other people will look at your post and hopefully be more helpful then me.

What you could do is try to Google, widows pensions Ohio,and see what comes up.

A citizens advice office would be able to point you in the right direction also,but as I said above,someone will check out your post,and hopefully be able to help.
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Jun 25, 2010, 03:56 PM

When you say widow's pension are you asking about social security spouse's benefits or are you asking about a private pension plan? Please explain a little more so that we can better advise you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Widow pension in US [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I'm Spanish and I'm married to an American citizen. We are living in Colorado and I have a US resident card and a social security number. As he has been working for the government, if he dies before me as I am his wife I will receive a widow pension from the government. The thing is that we...

If you change your pension into a disability pension does that become marital asset? [ 5 Answers ]

Married 4 years husband became disabled changed his pension into a disability pension am I entitled to the pension? I read that once you change your regular pension while married into a disability pension it becomes a marital asset. We are in the process of getting a divorce, I received a letter...

Transfer US Pension to a UK Pension Plan [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a US citizen permanently livng in the UK. I currently have a US pension that I would like to transfer to a UK pension plan. Will the IRS allow me to do that? From what I have read, tax-free transfers are allowed from one qualified plan to another qualified plan, or to an IRA. And according to...

I'm a WOW widow. [ 17 Answers ]

Where do I begin.. I'm an early 20's girl, and I have been with my early 20's boyfriend for 6+ years. Now, I can honestly say that I am an attractive person ; I'm not conceited, I just know that I was blessed with nice looks.. not to mention the being hit on factor. Anyway. As many women say, in...

401 or state pension 25 year pension [ 1 Answers ]

I always wonder if I had a 401k insteed of a state pension. The period is from: 1969-1994. I received $1,000 a month for life. Have already received $192,600 But what about other scenario. 401K investment plan during the same period. Would it be better, the same, or worst?? ...

View more questions Search