How I feel being a teenager?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 25, 2010, 04:24 AM
    Care to clarify your question.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 25, 2010, 05:43 AM

How do you feel, remembering my boys and even myself, it was a scary time. You are no longer a child ( kid) but not a adult. People expect so much of you but don't give you the respect or chance often to learn.

You believe you know so much, but latter find out that experience was needed to know what to do with what you know.

So how do you feel
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 07:31 PM

You think your parents don't know anything. Sometimes you wish you were ten and could still play with toys.

Other times you wiish you were taller or shorter. You don't think anybody likes you although they do.

You hate the way you look or you think you look like Brad Pitt. You hate school and then you discover you like it after you've adjusted.

There are times you want to crawl into your Dads lap and cry like you did when you were five because you know he will tell you everythings okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Being a teenager. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a teenagee girl, I'm 15. This questions to all people past their teenage years, it's simple really, all I want to know is 'how was your teenage years?' I'm just plainly curious. Things like friends, boy/girlfriends, first kisss, mood swings, how you got on with family, sad/happy...

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?

Is this just me being a teenager? [ 5 Answers ]

I feel so stressed, and so cut off from all of my friends! I feel like I'm pushing them away by telling them how I feel and I've gotten to the point where I don't realise my feelings until I've said them. Over the past few months I've become different from how I used to be! I've been feeling sick...

View more questions Search