Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Megan2810 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2010, 02:53 PM
    Where can I get climbing nets ?
    Hi,
    I live in the UK and I go to sea cadets and have been put forward to find supplies to re-build our asault course, Im looking for a climbing net but all I can find is the children's climbing nets... does anyone know where I could buy any ?

Thanks!
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 24, 2010, 02:56 PM
    Have you tried looking in Army & Navy Surplus/Discount stores, if you don't have one near where you live, you'll possibly find them in Yellow Pages, or perhaps online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer spin cycle nets grinding noise [ 3 Answers ]

My 4-year old Kenmore direct-drive washer was starting to show weak agitation. Now, instead of having the tub spin, there is just a grinding noise. I guess the transmission is out. This model has a 5-year warranty on the drive line, but no labor. If it is the transmission, is it worth it to get...

Snakes Climbing [ 9 Answers ]

Can snakes climb up a flat surface like the side of a brick house? My husband says yes. I claim no. Help us out!

Climbing Half Dome in Yosemite [ 2 Answers ]

How does this experience compare to, let's say, climbing Mt.Washington in New Hampshire? I went to a web page and saw people clinging on to a cable, some appeared in plain hiking shoes too. Looks dangerous. Where can I sign up for a group that would go together, and is there outdoor camping or...

Climbing roses [ 7 Answers ]

I have a climbing rose bush on the side of my home... it has been climbing my fence for the past 4 years. I have never cut it back and am wondering if I should do so. If so, when? It only blooms for about a week during the spring/early summer. Is this the norm? If I need to cut it back,...

Tree Climbing [ 4 Answers ]

I'd like to know a simple way to get a rope over high branches, say 60-80 feet high. Any ideas ?

View more questions Search