Ask
    ValeriaM Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 02:08 PM
    Unearned revenue-ticket sales
    How do you compute unearned revenue?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2010, 08:10 PM

Unearned Revenue is where somebody pays you in advance for services or goods to be received in the future. An example is where you purchase a magazine subscription

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unearned Service Revenue STill Unearned. [ 5 Answers ]

If the Trial balance says Unearned Service Revenue Cr. 12,560 The adjusting entry says Unearned Service Revenue still unearned, $800, how do I enter this?

Unearned revenue-ticket sales [ 1 Answers ]

How do you compute a journal entry showing the effect of sale of season tickets on an event were tickets sales are 6 for $42 and 1200 were sold

Unearned Service Revenue still Unearned journal Entry [ 1 Answers ]

I have unearned service revenue still unearned in the amount of 6,500 although my trial balance reflect $8,900. To make a journal entry would this be correct. Unearned Service Revenue 2400 Service Revenue 2400

Ticket sales revenue [ 1 Answers ]

Penn State University receives $20,000,000 cash for 80,000 five-game season football tickets. I. Penn State plays the first football game referred to in (h). I wan to calculate the thicket sales revenue but I don't know how:(

Unearned Revenue Still Unearned [ 1 Answers ]

I have to make an adjusting entry for this: Unearned Service Revenue still Unearned, $800 There is a previous credit balance of 5,300. At first I thought there was no entry, but then when I started to do the income statement the answer I'm suppose to have is not correct with the answer I...

View more questions Search