Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fhabib Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 01:27 PM
    Is celebrating birthdays prohibited in Islam?
    Just a quick question.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 26, 2010, 04:59 PM

Yes I think so...
    rayan1990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2010, 06:43 PM
    No, I'm Muslim. When you hear someone says that thing it means that he is just wrong
    It's complicated to explain but to make it simple
    The holy book of Islam and Muslims says that nobody can prohibit something the god didn't say literally that it's prohibited. And the god didn't say don't celebrate birthdays
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2010, 12:57 PM

Islam Question and Answer - Celebrating birthdays is not allowed
    Please refer above link for the Islamic ruling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

Is love with non muslim girl prohibited in islam? [ 12 Answers ]

Assalaamu alaikum, I have very serious problem in my life,I fell in love with a hindu girl one year ago.She is studying in my college.. I am currently doing my final year B.E. and she also same but not my own class. I saw her during one group activity and very attracted...

What is religious or pagan about celebration of birthdays in islam? [ 2 Answers ]

I converted from being raised as a Sabbatarian, in 2007. In the religion that I was born and raised into, we followed the teachings by the Bible, but very strictly. It is not permitted to celebrate Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, St Patricks Day, Halloween, and the only holiday that we were...

Celebrating my first wikipedia article [ 13 Answers ]

I've edited a few before but this one's the first I've ever created. Nothing fancy and pretty short... : Ecumenical Apologetics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I feel like a kid whose just solved Rubik's Cube. Woo Hoo :p

View more questions Search