Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aftech100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 10:31 PM
    Advice on how start dj rental equipment business

I need some good advice on how to start and run a successful dj rental business , I have the money and know how to hook up maintain and operate the dj system but just don't have the experience in running this type of business...

A
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 10:51 PM
    Hi, aftech100!

Do you mean for you to be the DJ or to rent out the equipment to others, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Need Advice Starting a Business After Being Convicted of a Felony [ 12 Answers ]

I am a female felon. I'm definitely not proud of what I have done to myself. However, I have done my time, I've been off parole for almost 3 yrs now, and I have bought my own business.:o Here is my problem area... I cannot get a job in my field of work. I have 28 yrs experience in Management, but...

Journalizing for Office Equipment Rental [ 1 Answers ]

How do you journalize "rented office equipment to _____ for ______"

View more questions Search