Ask
    Allensd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 08:01 PM
    Sony Vaio VGN-A150
    How Do I Get Pass The Password Protect On The Sony Vaio Vgn-a150
    SESaskDFC Posts: 214, Reputation: 17

Dec 12, 2006, 09:49 PM
    Howdy:

If you are referring to the hard drive password lock, you don't..

You get to send it to an authorized Sony repair depot along with a proof of purchase and they will unlock it and supply you with the new password..

The hdd password is a theft deterrent and does a very good job!!

Murray

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sony Vaio PCG-K23 512MB to 1GB mem upgrade problem [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Sony Vaio PCG-K23 which came preinstalled with 2 x 256MB Infineon HYS64D32020GDL-7-B PC2100 SO-DIMMs. I recently purchased 2 x 512MB Patriot Memory PSD512333S PC2700 SO-DIMMs hoping to replace the Infineon SO-DIMMs and bring it up to the maximum capability of 1GB. I realise that the PC2700...

Sony Vaio PCG-K315Z 512Mb to 1Gb upgrade problem [ 6 Answers ]

I have a similar question of ClubMan, posted one year ago. I've tried to update my PCG-K315 to 1Gb using 2 modules of 512 Mb each but the system continues viewing only 512 Mb total. On Sony official website the RAM specs to upgrade are: 512 MB RAM PC2700 DDR SDRAM. I was unable to buy the RAM...

Compaq Presario vs. Sony Vaio [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I just bought a Compaq Presario 6027US for $80. It's a Pentium 4 Processor, 2.0 GHz, 512 Mb, PC 2100 DDR Total System Memory. It's 3 years old. Here's what confuses me, my laptop of about the same years is a Sony Vaio PCGFXA63. And this compaq presario is either equal to or better in...

Sony Vaio PCG-K27 Bios Problem [ 9 Answers ]

I am having an issue with my notebook. I forgot the password that I put on it a year ago when I bought it. I need to know either how to remove this password, or what tools are needed to remove it. I am willing to take it to a service center, but I cannot afford to send it to the Sony facility in...

Why is the name of sony company is SONY? [ 2 Answers ]

Why is the name of sony company is SONY? Thanks

View more questions Search