Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 01:41 PM
    NBA autographs
    I am a big basketball fan. You can tell by my name and I really want some autographs from my favorite players but I don't know how to. So does anyone have any suggestion on how I could get some autographs. I know there is the tunnel where the players come in from but I don't know how I could get there. And I also don't want to buy autographs id rather do it myself. If anyone could give me suggestions that is good thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 01:45 PM
    Hi, CP3fan95!

When is the next time that you will be going to a professional game, please?

Thanks!

Jun 24, 2010, 08:52 AM

I don't know the next time I'll go to a professional game. But why?
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2010, 10:36 PM
    I asked because that's where you would be able to get the autographs in person from the players.

Have you considered sending fan letters to your favorite players asking them to send you their autograph?

Jun 29, 2010, 03:23 PM

You Ive considered it but since I am a big fan I would be sending fan letters to a lot of players but I've thought about sending letters.
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 01:15 AM
    If I received a letter in return from one or more of the players whom I admired a lot, that would be worth even more to me than the actual autograph.

That would be cool to have an scrapbook of actual letters in addition to actual autographs! :)

Jul 6, 2010, 07:17 PM

You it would because that means that they actually read the letter and wanted to sign an autograph

Thank you for your help
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2010, 02:39 AM
    You're welcome and I hope that you send out the requests to some of them! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making It To the NBA [ 2 Answers ]

Wassup everybody, my question is that I want to make it to the NBA and I'm in toronto what drills can I do to make myself better, stronger, and smarter? P.S I'm on the school basketball team and me and my friends do not get enough minutes. How can I get more minutes ?

I have authentic boxing autographs [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I have boxing metals that are on signed autograph cards from Jack Johnson and Max Baer Does anyone know what the value of these could be? My dad use to be a golden gloves boxer from the 1930's. Thanks

NBA draft [ 1 Answers ]

Okay say your in college right, and you want to go to the N.B.A. what are you suppose to do? Do you like get a agent? Or do you just try out? Anyone have a stable answer?

Saving autographs on cloth [ 5 Answers ]

I recently attended the CN Canadian Women's Open (golf) Edmonton. I have a number of autographs on ball caps and on a pin flag. What would be the best way to maintain their signed condition? Is there any spray or treatment to maintain these items. They will not be worn further. Thanks.

View more questions Search