Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 23, 2010, 05:24 AM
    Please clarify you question.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2010, 06:31 AM

This is how I understand it:

You want to know how to change from human to a creature which is half animal and half human.

Questions about this:
    Why do you want to know that?
    Do you want to become half human, half animal? Like a mermaid?
    Do you know any creature that exists that is half animal and half human?
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2010, 11:11 AM

No problem. You are already 100% human and 100% animal. So being half of each is already accomplished.

Human beings are mammals (e.g. horses, elephants, whales, mice, lions, bears, monkeys, and apes--all those furry things with teeth and milk glands).

Mammals are a class of animals. Other classes of animals are the birds (Aves), amphibians (frogs and salamanders), and fish. All of these creatures are animals and we are just one species among more than a million species of animals.
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Jun 24, 2010, 12:00 PM
    I have witnessed many such transformations. It can be induced by various liquids, but vodka shooters seems to be a popular choice.
    Dinsdale1963 Posts: 3, Reputation: 4

Jul 28, 2010, 07:08 PM

asking is mostly correct. Since humans are animals, we can never be anything other than completely human and completely animal. We cannot be one half of either, since it is philosophically impossible for us to be 200% of anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Half human half dog spirit [ 6 Answers ]

Could you help me please? My friends grandmother has these spirits that are in her home. They seem to cause no harm but would like to know what they are.There is a family of them. The mother looks normal like a human spirit. The male and children look half human and half dog.they only take a little...

Half human half animal [ 3 Answers ]

Well my sister saw it it was bald and bid but it had a tail no ears :confused:!! So she calledme oveer and I started knocking on the window it turned its head:(it was discusting it had no nose dad its mouth went almost over its hole face and then it ran away but when it ran away iwaddle but very...

Mythological creatures half human half animal [ 14 Answers ]

What are they called? There is a general therm for all of them, and each type also has an additional name. Some of them are half horse half human, others half goat half human etc..

70's-80's Half Real/Half Cartoon movie about a Girl and a Dolphin [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am desperate to remember a movie from my childhood. The movie could have been anywhere between the 1970's -Early 1990's. But I believe I saw it in the 80's. It was one of those half real/half cartoon movies. All I remember is a girl who is transformed into a cartoon and she is...

What things can a half afirican american half mexican do to lighten a dark complexion [ 2 Answers ]

Im am a young african american with a reddish complexion. I am also half mexican. My dark skin bothers me and I never feel comfortable because of it, are there any semi-permanent or permanent skin bleaching pills that work?

View more questions Search