Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valentine1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 01:16 AM
    Hi I just donated 12 hours ago roughly and I'm light headed and feeling tingly in weird places
    Just a quick question.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2010, 01:25 AM
    Have you replenished fluids and had enough sugars returned back into your system?
    valentine1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 01:27 AM
    Comment on KBC's post
    Haven't drank a lot, just started to, surgars not really. But my face feels numbish, chest feels a little hot
    marma Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2010, 02:32 AM
    Donated what?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2010, 01:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marma View Post
    donated what?
    I would imagine it to be blood, wouldn't you?
    marma Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2010, 12:24 AM
    Comment on KBC's post
    I don't know, maybe
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2010, 07:16 AM

I assume you donated blood because this is in the medical section - you should not feel lightheaded this long after donating. Have you called the donation site and asked why you are having these problems?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird/Unusal Places to visit in NY State? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, its vacation time again. This time we have decided to stay in NY State, and explore. We love the outdoors, "ghost hunting" (not really ghost hunting, but exploring creepy local legends), or anything weird and unusual, be it a town or a specific site. Anyone have any suggestions?...

Bumps in uhh. Weird places. [ 5 Answers ]

So ummm I get acne or boils or something (I typically just refer to them as "my bumps" cause I don't really know what they are) near my privates and on my thighs... they take like 6-9 months to go away sometimes. And the problem is a lot of the time when I squeeze the pus out of them they bruise or...

Recently I have been getting pimples in weird places [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I have been getting what appears to be little like clusters of pimples on my right inner thigh I had like 4. they get white heads I squezze them and the puss comes out then they go away. I thought they were ingrown hairs but now I'm not sure. I went to bed last night with 3 below my...

Weird about places! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all I want to know if anyone else has this problem? Im now completley N/C with my ex and I think it will work to be honest as much as from time to time I wonder if she just 'moved on' well I guess Ill never know But when we were talking she mentioned that she had been to a place on the...

Light headed [ 1 Answers ]

I have been extremely light headed and a little dizzy over the past few days. I am going to the Dr tomorrow but am interested to see some different opinions. I have been taking Lexapro but have missed the past week and a half as I ran out. Am wondering if this is the reason for the way I am...

View more questions Search