Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GoW Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 05:11 PM
    My gfriend quit me and idont know what to do HELP
    My girlfriend juste broke up with me with the reason that she had lots of problem in her family and I can't imagine that could be the end because I liked her a lot and I don't know what to do plzz help! :confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2006, 05:17 PM
    She has other things on her mind besides you, so leave her alone, and let her deal with her own problems, without you putting extra pressure on her. I get how you feel, but try and understand how she feels.
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Jan 5, 2007, 09:26 PM
    As a woman, I relate to your girlfriend... when you have in your mind images of what a relationship should look like, the responsibility, accountability of my part in it. If I do not feel that I can be fair to the gentleman, I do not desire to be selfish and put his life on hold, worse yet to take him on the merry-go-around in my emotions. It is just easier to let him go so that he can find someone willing and available to enjoy all aspects of the relationship. Understand that she may have wanted the relationship but family pressures can make one decide, I can't handle a relationship right now. If you like her so, and if she is willing, she may rec'v you as a friend, but be honest with yourself... can you handle being a mere friend.
    Negativecreep0 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 06:48 AM
    If you really are close with her, I would think that you guys would remain close just back off don't grill her every time you talkto her, be a close friend now, eventually when she is ready and things with her family relax, she will be ready and turn to you who is closest to her...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to quit [ 7 Answers ]

I want to quit school I have been thinking about it for like 9 months I am 16 and 3 months.I live with my boyfriend and my parents really haven't been there for me in my childhood and have been through drug problems.I basically grew up to fast.but in my family that's normal believe me I've been...

I need help with my gfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Well, firs of all I'm new there My question is how do you know if your girl friend really like you because she always said that she like me but when we are in public she act like if we were only friend and its kind of a pain for me because I like her a lot and I'm happy when I'm with her but...

Want to quit a job [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I have a quick question. I started working in a grocery store about 2 months ago. I am also taking 5 college courses during the evening. I work about 30 hours a week, which I think is too much. I am struggling with my courses right now since I do not get much free time to study. The job...

I quit! [ 2 Answers ]

OK I finally dropped-out of high school.I talked to my mom about it and of course she was all like crying but now she understands my point of view.she wants me to get my ged and I want to.but why do you have to be out of school for 3 months to do this?does anyone know where I can get good ged...

View more questions Search