db4au Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 02:32 PM
    Where can I sell or redeem b&w cigarette coupons
    Where can I sell or redeem b&w cigarette coupons
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 02:47 PM
    Hi, db4au!

There is some information on the following site that might be helpful to you. I hope that it is!

http://www.nchmarketing.com/us/rtlre...tionPolicy.pdf

At least that would appear to be one resource.

Thanks!
    db4au Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 06:04 PM
    The b&w coupons are the ones that came on cig pack to redeem for gifts and help
    I had sent a question earlier about how to redeem b&w cigarette coupons and I should have said they are the coupons that you got on the packs that you could redeem for gifts.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 06:15 AM

Hi db, I didn't see your first question but I googled B&W cig coupons and came up with several websites, one of them is this :

http://www.bartersauce.com/.../one-b...arette-coupons
    willietay2858 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 03:55 PM
    I also have a question my dad has saved hunderds of these coupons I would like to no what can we do with them or how much are they worth. Is their a coupon book to use them to purches things are what? [email protected]
    esheets Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 09:35 PM
    Did you ever get an answer? I have a few of my dad's
    amlutt59aolcom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2013, 01:26 PM
    I just called RJ Reynolds that took over the Brown & Williamson Tobacco company and was told the coupons aren't any good any more. You can give them a call at 800-341-5211 and get the same info. That I got.

Oct 23, 2013, 01:31 PM
    R J Reynols took over Brown & Williamson Tobacco company and I just called them at 800-341-5211 and was told these coupons are no longer any good.

Oct 23, 2013, 01:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by willietay2858 View Post
    I also have a question my dad has saved hunderds of these coupons I would like to no what can we do with them or how much are they worth. Is their a coupon book to use them to purches things are what? [email protected]
    no. I called rj reynolds who took over brown and williamson tobacco company and was told they are no longer any good. Their number is 800-341-5211.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

B&W Cigarette Coupons [ 12 Answers ]

I have come across a large quantity of the old B&W cigarette coupons while cleaning out my friend's home. Are they still redeemable?

Redeem advertising & promotional gift certificates [ 4 Answers ]

What is the journal entry to redeem advertising and promotional gift certicates which were not paid for?

Dating B&W cigarette coupons [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how or give me a link to date B&W (Brown & Williamson) cigarette coupons? I have singles and doubles in all different series...

B&W coupons [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone out there have any interest in the B&W coupons offers on cigarettes back in The 70's & 80's? I have some. klock2000

View more questions Search