Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamikaquinn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2003, 10:18 PM
    Plant Roots
    Distinguish between primary and secondary growth in roots.
    nishant_yagnick Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2004, 08:00 PM
    Plant Roots
    This requires a very long explanation, any std high school biology text(preferably a specific botany text) I'm sure will give you all the explanation you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plant care [ 2 Answers ]

I have a three year old peace lily. The last couple of weeks the leaves have been droopy and even after watering and fertilizing, the leaves still remain droopy. I have checked for spider mites and checked the pot to see if the plant is root bound or has root rot but neither seem to be occurring. ...

Anyone know the name of this plant? [ 2 Answers ]

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/329839/2/istockphoto_329839_feathery_plants.jpg Urgent, thanks!

Help identifying a plant... [ 5 Answers ]

Someone told me that it might be an African Euphorbia of some kind. Is that right? (the leaves are flat, not bulbous) http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3012/cactus4cb.jpg

Plant biology [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please explain the structure and function of the various parts of plants, especially in angiosperms with particular reference to the xylem end phloem Thank you :)

Grass like plant [ 1 Answers ]

My lawn has died and I am looking for a grass like plant which does not require watering but instead gets the moisture from the humid air. I live in south Florida and the plant/grass should grow a year round. It should also be able to handle direct sunlight staying green. Would you have any...

View more questions Search