Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tylerce86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 12:05 PM
    Incorrect twinning incorrect primary polarity
    I'm trying to get my A/C running but it won't stay on for 30 seconds it comes on and cuts off. I checked the status light it was blinking rapid continuous incorrect twinning incorrect primary polarity what's wrong with this thing
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 01:56 PM
    Exact brand name of unit?

Exact model number of unit?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know my W2 is incorrect? [ 2 Answers ]

I received my W2 from my previous employer and noticed that it reports that I paid over $900 to social security yet only $186 to federal income tax. I can't see how this could be correct. I feel like I remember paying for for income tax during the year but I may not be able to find my paystubs? Am...

1099C is incorrect [ 1 Answers ]

I received a 1099C that the amount on that does not agree with the Settlement really was. How do I get fixed or can I ?

Incorrect W2 [ 1 Answers ]

I received my W2 from my current employer around the end of February (Late, I know), and it was completely screwed up. Some of the fields were missing, some were only half filled in... So, they updated the accounting software, and now we have new ones (Recieved at the end of march... just keeps...

Incorrect W-2 [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-empolyer did not pay me for 8 weeks of work for 2006. Now, I get a W-2 showing he paid me. I have a claim in with the labor dept last year but they did nothing, well they made a phone call but that was it. I have a copy of the only check they did give me for 2006 and it was returned for...

Incorrect wiring [ 4 Answers ]

When contractor installed the gas furnece, he did not connect the wires from Central A/C to the furnece. I connected two wires white and red coming from A/C unit to the furnece, the AC unit works but the blower fan of the furnece does not go on. I just need your help to figure out how many wires...

View more questions Search