Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmedalasmar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 11:30 AM
    An exception occurred while trying to run
    How hiding this masseage an exception occurred while truing to run " c"windaws/systemm32 nvcpl.dll,nvstart up
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Jul 2, 2010, 05:14 AM

This is from your graphics card. It appears the manufactures software has become corrupt. Your best bet would be to locate the model of Nvidia graphics card and download the software from their website :NVIDIA Software - Drivers, Professional Software Solutions, and more. You will then have to uninstall and re-install the newsoftware.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exception occurred C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting the message An exception occurred while trying to run "C:WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll, NvStartup". Also my system is crashing a lot and getting blue screen. Can anybody advise please if the machines worth saving!

The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occurred in the application at [ 2 Answers ]

the exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occurred in the application at location 0x5b86a3c0

An exeption occurred [ 3 Answers ]

On startup I get the message,An exeption occurred while trying to run "c:\windows\system32\nvcpl.dll,nvstartup" I am a complete novice/idiot. Help please.

An exception occurred while trying to run ""c:WINDOWSsystem32gzmrotate.dll"DllVerif [ 1 Answers ]

HI.. this things happen to me just last week. When I start up my laptop, an error message appear - (An exception occurred while trying to run ""c:\WINDOWS\system32\gzmrotate.dll"DllVerify") What is this and I can't ger rip of it!. Please help me!

View more questions Search