Ask
    weirgonzalez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 10:50 AM
    My riding lawnmover's wheels are locked
    I have a craftsman Riding Lawnmower Model 917.272280
    DLT 2000 Briggs & Stratton Twin ELS 220HV

Check out some similar questions!

Riding mower rear wheels [ 1 Answers ]

My Husqvarna YTH18542 has locked up rear wheels. They were fine until the very end of last season when they suddenly stopped. Clutch? Clutch switch?

My Snow Blower Wheels are Locked [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to store my Snowblower and the wheels are locked? Tried starting it to move it that way. Butit didn't work. Any suggestions?

My van just locked its rear wheels due to lack of lubricating oil in the differential [ 1 Answers ]

I was driving my van when it just locked its rear wheels.I discovered the differential drain cock wasn't there and it had leaked out all the differential oil.Is there a good chance that when I refill it with the differential oil it will work just fine?

Rear wheels of Toro mower are locked [ 2 Answers ]

My Toro riding mower is sitting in my yard with the rear wheels locked. The motor will start, the cutting blades will rotate, but the riding mower will not budge, and it cannot be pushed. The rear wheels are frozen! What is wrong?

Wheels on a riding mower [ 4 Answers ]

i have a old craftsman riding mower and i need to getthe rear wheels off but can't not getthem to budge i have sprayed wd-40 and another thing like that but with no luck can some one please help me Thanks in advance msbarnie:eek:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.