So don't

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Virus on My computer! [ 12 Answers ]

My husband was fiddling around on the internet. He clicked on a website and one of those pop ups came up about "warning malicious stuff on your computer blah blah blah click here to scan blah blah" I don't know what he did after that but next thing you know we have an icon on our computer...

My Computer Has a Virus [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop has a virus. What is my best course of action to try to remedy the problem?

There's a virus on my computer what do I do! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok a few days ago my little sister started playing some games online and didn't pay attention t her though. When I got on the computer it was freezing. Now its been like this for two weeks there are many pop-ups of advertisements like redCure, shop or stop zilla and etc never seen in that in my...

Virus on the computer [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone I have a Virus on my computer. I am running XP Media Center, with a wireless network that I put together myself and was very surprised that it worked. But now I have a Virus and is not able to get on line or able to us my restore disk. Please HELP ME, I just don't know what...

I think I have a Computer virus but it won't go away. [ 9 Answers ]

I've just recently gotten a virus (I'll call it a virus because I don't know all of the terms to use). Every time I run a scan with ad-aware (SE personal), I find new cirtical objects. I've tried keeping them in quarentine, and also deleting the quarentine file. Every time I turn my computer back...

View more questions Search