Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eochaidh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 02:51 AM
    1994 ford f-150 dual fuel tank capacity
    What is the capacity of the rear fuel tank on a 1994 F-150?
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Jul 2, 2010, 05:19 AM

Should be 16 gallons

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1994 ford f150 won't switch to front gas tank from rear tank [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1994 ford f150 xl 4.9 straight v6 with dual gas tanks. When I try to switch over to the front tank from the rear tank the truck stalls out and won't start. Why is this and how can I fix this problem? <PS> even if I switch over before I even try starting the engine the truck still...

1989 Ford F 150 Fuel Pump [ 1 Answers ]

1989 Ford f-150, standard 5 speed, 4.9 liter 6 cylinder, the problem is the high pressure fuel pump does not charge (get power) when the key is turn on, initially it was an intermittent prblem, the fuse link, EEC relay, Fuel pump relay, and the high pressure pump have been replaced, it ran fine for...

Changing fuel pump in gas tank of 1994 Chev truck [ 2 Answers ]

Do I need to completely remove the bed from my 1994 Chev 4X4 truck in order to get to the gas tank to change the fuel pump? Do I have to then take the tank off? My Hanes manual doesn't cover any of this.

The windshield wipers quit working on my 1994 Chev truck. You can hear the motor trying to run when you switch it on. If you raise the hood and smack it a couple of times with the handle end of a large screwdriver, they'll start working, for a while. W hat do I need to replace or fix?

Do you have to take the bed of 1994 Chevrolet truck to change a fuel pump that's in the gas tank? If so, where are the straps and how do you take them off.

View more questions Search