Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Dec 12, 2006, 02:17 PM
    Ex's birthday
    Today is ma ex boyfriend's birthday but I want to wish him a happy birthday. The thing is I'm not sure if I should, since we aren't really talking anymore and secondly I don't want to look like an idiot by wishing him happy birthday. I think he will still think that I'm not truly over him. Do u think it'll do any harm if I wished him happy birthday?
    Julie25 Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Dec 12, 2006, 02:27 PM
    That depends on if you still talk once in a while or not. I don't think it will cause
    Any harm regardless, it is just a nice gesture. But, it might be a little ironic if you haven't spoken to one another in a long time. The choice is yours considering only you know the situation between the two of you. Good luck with your decision.
    SINGLE4 Posts: 189, Reputation: 33

Dec 12, 2006, 02:42 PM
    I would say... NO! Stick with the "no contact" rule!
    simpl2me Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2006, 09:59 AM
    It would all depend on the time table that you guys were together if you were together a long time then I would say say happy birthday but if it was just a short relationship then don't worry about it... but the final choice is yours and just saying happy birthday is just a good nature thing that society don't have around anymore much.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Dec 18, 2006, 10:41 AM
    If you have not spoken to this boyfriend for some time and you are moving on with your own life now ! I would say not too and stick to the none contact rule or you may find yourself opening up a can of worms, but the choice deep down is yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dating men with children dealling with ex's [ 6 Answers ]

What advice can you give me about dating a man with 2 children by two other women and they both hate me

On the subject of ex's and the threads made about them lately... [ 54 Answers ]

This doesn't have anything to do with me specifically, but with all these threads about ex's wanting you back, or you wanting your ex back, is it ever a good idea to get back with an ex? I mean, people grow apart, people change their minds back and forth, and certain events in life may rekindle...

Another One Of My Ex's Keeps Calling Me [ 12 Answers ]

Ok... here Is Another Ex Boyfriend, I Saw Him Briefly At Walmart A Couple Months Back, All We Did Was See Each Other We Didn't Talk Or Anything... and Now A Couple Weeks Ago He Started Calling Me Again Telling Me That He Missed Me. And I Was Completely Rude To Him And Told Him Why I Think Our...

Where can I get information on who has custody of ex's daughter? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I are most likely going to court for custody. I want sole custody and he wants joint legal. He is not fit. Anyway, his parents have custody over his 12 yr old. I am trying to find out if they have sole custody. Does anyone know how I can find their case? I looked on the court access...

Friends, to long term to ex's [ 10 Answers ]

I love my ex to death, I want him to love me, but were not tougether anymore, I love him with my whole heart, and he's the only boy I've ever wanted to spend my life with, and now he's gone, and I know he's having just a hard time as I am.even when we were dating, he couldn't tell me he loved me....

View more questions Search