Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 12, 2006, 01:54 PM
    Final Exams
    Well, folks, the day is here. My first final is tomorrow.

Last Thursday I took my ATI test (standardized computerized scenario based) and ACED it. I was require to get a 60 and ended up with a 94%

Yesterday was the hardest test by far, electrolytes, I only got a 75%. But that is okay, when I factor all my test grades in I only have to get a 64% on the final to end up with an 80% average to pass the semester.

Tomorrow is the final, a whole semester crammed into 100 questions.

Now, to ask all of you a favor... Tomorrow morning at 9:00a.m. central time, please put all of your collective brains together and send your smart waves my way. Please!! :p I will have my results tomorrow around 3:00.

Thank you all for your help and patience this semester. In the spring I will be focusing on surgery and psychiatry.

P.S. Lovelesspa

Thank you for your help with my teaching-learning plan. My clinical instructor/advisor said it was the best she has seen all semester and possibly for a long time. She loved the info about diabetics and the sweet potato vs the potato!! :D
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2006, 02:14 PM
    Am SOOOOOO happy for you! You will do as well tomorrow, if not better!

My prayers are with you. The very very best to you.
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Dec 12, 2006, 02:25 PM
    Ok, now is the time to prepare for next semester. And do not run J-9. Yeah, look ahead to other exciting courses on exceptionalities and ethics. Has your advisor approved these courses? Have you considered a Nurse Practitioner? And, yes I do not care what you think about my suggestion. Just do it (smile)! Ok. Oh, before I forget have more blessing and good luck on the finals? ;)
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2006, 03:17 PM
    Good luck J_9.

I know you'll kill it! No problem at all.

I might pass on sending you my smart waves. A lot of the time what I think is smart thinking, actually turns out to be quite stupid... so I'm told anyway by mum.

I wouldn't want to send you any of my stupid waves!

Good luck! Not that you'll need it!
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2006, 03:25 PM
    J_9,

You got this all wrapped up!! You will ace this one as well!! Can I send you my heart instead with lots and lots of good thoughts :):) Not sure my brainwaves will make it out the front door :(... but my good thoughts will definetely reach you... We are with you all the way... Let us know :):)
    SINGLE4 Posts: 189, Reputation: 33

Dec 12, 2006, 03:42 PM
    I thought it was coming up soon! Wow... I am so excited for you!

Good Luck and I will say a prayer for you!!
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Dec 12, 2006, 03:46 PM
    Good luck and I am sure you'll do fine, and if you gave yourself some room for error which is always nice. Ill be sure to send you my smart waves seeing as I don't ever use them...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 12, 2006, 03:47 PM
    Show off ;)
    Expert

Dec 12, 2006, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LUNAGODDESS
    Ok, now is the time to prepare for next semester. And do not run J-9. Yeah, look ahead to other exciting courses on exceptionalities and ethics. Has your advisor approved these courses? Have you considered a Nurse Practitioner? And, yes I do not care what you think about my suggestion. Just do it (smile)! Ok. Oh, before I forget have more blessing and good luck on the finals?.;)
    Yes Ma'am will do!! :D Anyway, what is exceptionalities? I have already had ethics.

Shy and Single, than you for your prayers, they go a long way. Apparently we did not pray enough yesterday because the scores were relatively bad for the whole class on that test.

Skell, pass on the stupid waves! You just graduated university right? Got to be some smart ones in there somewhere.

Wizz, I gave extra room for error, well at least I thought I did. What is error? Oh, yeah, mistakes. Well, I am hoping for a high grade, but if I get a 64% then I move on to spring semester.

Ben, show off? LOL, I'd be showing off more if I weren't 2 points away from a B right now.

C means continue... Some of the best nurses are bad test takers, but excellent in their skills.

Well, back to studying electrolytes for the final.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! YOU ARE A GREAT CYBER FAMILY!!
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2006, 04:54 PM
    J_9,

Sorry, meant to also add, my prayers are with you as well.

Allheart
    Expert

Dec 12, 2006, 04:55 PM
    Thank you Allheart, I will take your heart with me in the morning.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 13, 2006, 05:27 AM
    :) You go girl, Mixing a special kool-aid for you celebration. All the luck!:)
    Expert

Dec 13, 2006, 04:25 PM
    Woooooooo Hooooooooo!! :D

Tal pass those drinks around!! :D

I needed a 64% and got an 83%, went from a C to a B!! :D:D

Thank you all for the brain waves. It really worked!! :D:D
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 13, 2006, 04:32 PM
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2006, 04:52 PM
    Great Stuff J_9

Knew you would do it.

Can I have my waves back now?
    Expert

Dec 13, 2006, 06:42 PM
    Yes, Skell, you can have your waves back!! I will send some power waves YOUR way!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Final Exams [ 1 Answers ]

Well, friends tomorrow is the big day, FINAL EXAMS!! Last Thursday was the ATI test, which is a standarized computer scenario based test, I ACED it. Yesterday was the test on electrolytes, well, did not do too good on it. I got a 75, but that was actually about the average for the class. ...

Final fantasy 8 and final fantasy x on ps2 [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone played these two games as I was wondering if they are worth buying

Test/Exams [ 2 Answers ]

I’m looking for tips, tips on studying, keeping good notes and anything that will help me do well on

View more questions Search