Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Jun 21, 2010, 08:41 PM
    Is this screenshot from some game called "EarthBound"?
    On the actor, Miko Hughes', Myspace, he has this image. All he says is "If you know this, I love you" or something.

Anyway, a couple people made comments on the game being called "EarthBound", but when I type that in Wiki, all I get is these old video games with Ness. But that picture looks really dark. For a sec there, I thought maybe it was related to Battle Royale.

So does anyone know where this creepy screenshot comes from? Thanks a lot!

LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Nov 5, 2011, 10:26 PM
    Bump, hoping maybe someone this year might recognize this, because I'm still trying to figure it out! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" [ 2 Answers ]

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" and can it be bought as a cd?

70s or 80s "Mouse Trap"-type game [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a game similar to Mouse Trap where you set a marble rolling to start contraptions. It was a circus theme where one circus member flipped, two people on opposite ends of a ladder twirled down a pole, and a pendelum swung causing another circus member to fly across the board and...

Is private writing in pencil on first page in a book called "Dedication" ? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what is the proper name for... when somebody writes ( in pencil ) in a book a short message on the inside of the cover in which they say something like: " From Smith Family to Browns! ( dated and signed ) Paula and Paul Smith". ( Somebody told me it is a "dedication" but I have a...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

What is the formula for finding the ratio called "RETURN ON TOTAL RESOURCES" [ 3 Answers ]

this is my question.. reply to my email if possible the formula for RETURN ON TOTAL RESOURCES.. WHAT I NO IS THAT IT IS SOMETHING DIVIDED BY TOTAL ASSETS X 100.. IF I AM NOT RIGHT CAN SOME HELP ME PLEASE VERY SOON The following are the summarized profit and loss account of V Ltd for the year...

View more questions Search