Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    popuppal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 01:30 PM
    Pull string on ceiling fan
    Can the switch be chaged in a ceiling fan string came out of switch can I buy a new switch
    kaka Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 05:54 PM
    Well, if you are a Fixer kind of guy, then fix it. Otherwise, you can buy it in radio shack or other hardware stores.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2006, 11:56 AM
    Ok the last answer makes no sense.

This document should answer your question:

http://www.ceiling-fans-n-more.com/c...and-repair.php

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repairing a ceiling fan light pull chain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all I need to replace the pull switch for the light for my ceiling fan. I have the part and took off the the cover to get at the part that holds the bulb where the wires are supposed to connect. The problem is that one of the old wires is no longer connected and I can't tell where I should...

String stuck in ceiling fan? [ 5 Answers ]

My son's balloon got caught up in the ceiling fan. After the balloon was remove there is still some string left, but its too short to turn/twist to get out. I'm afraid if I turn it on it might break the fan or worst, the friction might start a spark. How do I get it out? Call an electrical or...

Ceiling fan string pulled out [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I went to turn on my 1 yr old ceiling fan and the string just pulled right out. Now my fan is stuck in the high mode... is there anything I can do to easily remedy this? I cannot get the fan off at all w/out this string... I can only change it's direction. I am NOT very handy at all, so...

Ceiling Fan Pull String 3-speed Switch [ 1 Answers ]

What if someone by mistake wrongly connect the load on the switch (L) to one of the other wires (yellow, red, green)? Can this (cross wiring or mixing) cause (cross-wire) damage to the motor? Please help. I need this help urgently.

Ceiling Fan and String [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 year old threw a ball of string over the ceiling fan while I wasn't looking and it wrapped around the fan and caused it to come to a grinding halt. I am a newbie and would like to take the fan apart but don't know if there is an easy way to get the string out. Ceiling fan is a Hampton Bay. ...

View more questions Search