Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rennermom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 04:45 PM
    Evict an adult child in nj
    We have a 22 year old son that is unemployed and living rent free in our house and not making good choices for himself and our family, I want him out of the house and need to know how to go about it in NJ.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 08:36 AM

Tell him to leave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to evict an adult child in New Jersey [ 4 Answers ]

My twenty eight year old daughter still lives at home and have a very good paying job and does not contribute to the household. I am separated from her father and have two younger children. She moved once and returned within six months, she has no respect for me and comes and goes as she pleases....

Evict adult child [ 1 Answers ]

How can I evict my adult child in FL?

How to Evict an Adult Child in NYS [ 5 Answers ]

I live in NY State and have a grown 24 year old son who lives at home,(recently laid off after first job out of college a year ago) and he lives with my wife and 7 year old granddaughter (his niece). He has worn out his welcome by continually challenging and insulting his mom and I and endlessly...

Evict adult child [ 8 Answers ]

How do I evict an adult child from my home in pa?

How to evict adult child [ 1 Answers ]

We have an adult child whom we need to evict. She is 27 years old, works but refuses to help out with any household expenses, rent, utilities, food etc. She prefers to use her money for her personal entertainment. How do we go about evicting her as she has never paid rent to us? wptav

View more questions Search