Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccerisi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 03:17 PM
    Certain Forensics piece
    I am in forensics and I was looking for a new dramatic interpretation piece. I found one that I really loved while searching about 3 months ago. Now I was trying to find it so I can buy it and I couldn't. I don't know the title but it was about a girl who ignores her brother because he had autism and embarrassed her and then he one day saved her life but got killed in the process and she is in mourning. I really want to do this piece and just the website it is on would be helpful. I remember the brother's name was brad and that it was in the title but that's about it. I thank you for any help you can give in finding this piece.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 11:08 PM
    Hi, soccerisi!

If that particular one can't be found, would you be open to trying a different one, please?

Thanks!
    soccerisi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 03:59 PM
    I guess I am open to trying another one. I just don't connect with many pieces. I thought with this piece I could win but if you have any other piece I can try that's 5 to 10 minutes long that would be great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forensics pieces! [ 14 Answers ]

Okay I'm in a forensics class and I love it! The main thing I do is HS (Humorous Solo) and I am looking foreword to this years season. I have a piece I'm doing already (Open to Interpretation, it's about all the ways you could tell Hansel and Gretel), but it's a bit hard and I'm not sure I could do...

Computer Forensics [ 3 Answers ]

I posted a question before, but it seems no one understood it as it has NO answers in TWO WEEKS!! :( Let me ask something very different. Its not directly related to my career, but it can bring a breakthrough in it. I would like to make a research report on Computer Forensics in Pakistan...

Forensics [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me the difference in footprints if a man jumps into a window and out of a window. Thank you.?

View more questions Search