Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n.carter2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 01:32 PM
    Can a tooth that fell out be mended together with soda
    My partner said that her tooth had fallen out some years ago and she ripped the root off stuck her tooth back up (front tooth) and swished soda around in her mouth. Now years later its still there a little discolored, but I want to know if this can be done?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2010, 03:02 PM

The soda won't have helped, but yes, a tooth that fell out can often be put back in and will reset itself. It happens quite often with children.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth fell out this morning [ 21 Answers ]

:o Hello I'm really scared and I could use anyone's advice. So on Friday my son was in my arms as I was carrying him to bed. He hit me with his head while asleep in my front teeth. My left tooth is chipped, had been every since I could remember. So he hit me I felt it and when I looked at it the...

Bicarbonate of soda vs. Baking soda? [ 2 Answers ]

In Australia, we only have bicarbonate of soda and baking powder. The chocolate crinkles recipe I want to try out requires baking soda. Which can I use to substitute & how much?:confused:

Front tooth fell out do you know why? [ 1 Answers ]

My father is 53 years old and his front bottom tooth fell out today, although there does not look anything wrong with the tooth - it hasn't rotted at all. He was diagnosed with a brain tumour last year and is due for surgery on it next week - could the tooth loss be something to do with that? ...

Tooth Fell Out Last Night. [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, I'm hoping someone can give me some advice. The last tooth in the back of my mouth on the top has been broken for some time. I could feel it was very sharp with my tongue, but it has not caused pain and I didn't do anything about it. This morning I woke up and felt a big hole...

Identifying baking soda and washing soda [ 2 Answers ]

Using a monoprotic acid, how would you find out which sample is baking soda and which sample is washing soda if you have unknown samples of each? I think it has something to do with how much CO2 each produces when reacted with the acid, but I don't know which produces more CO2 and which produces...

View more questions Search