Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aja69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 11:27 AM
    How I can create a mod for a game ?
    I want to create a mod for (( lord of the ring the battel for middle-Earth2 : The rise of the Witch-King )) .
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2010, 11:33 AM

You take the code and you change it, to your preferences

How you go about getting access to the code I'm not entirely sure.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 11:45 AM
    Most games that are moddable by the community come with a game editor.
    Check here: Resources/FAQ [World Builder] - Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven Forum

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

Mod? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a xbox 360 mod and the right stick is giving me problems. I will push the stick up and on the screen nothing happens so I push it down and still nothing happens... Y?

When create a folder automatic create a same name .exe folder [ 3 Answers ]

When create a folder automatic a .exe folder create inside the parent folder with the same name please solve it and other was which antivirous software are best for Pc

Looking for convenient mod for changing the map in Fallout 3 computer game [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a mod that changes the map on your pip-boy in a way that allows you to add your own markers or notes to a specific location?

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

View more questions Search