Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fred1973 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 11:19 AM
    Truck jobs for felons
    Hello, I have my Class A CDL License that was suspended but recently reinstated for a simpe possession. I have no other things on my license. I was wondering is there any truck driving jobs that will hire me?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 11:41 AM

The only way to know if to apply and keep applying.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2010, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fred1973 View Post
    Hello, I have my Class A CDL License that was suspended but recently reinstated for a simpe posession. I have no other things on my license. I was wondering is there any truck driving jobs that will hire me?
    For larger carriers it would be unlikely if you have a drug conviction. Some simply won't consider anyone with a felony. Many won't for insurance reasons. Certainly contact them, check their various websites, and see what they have to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can felons get jobs? [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone knows of a resource to help felons find jobs, I currently have five felony convictions. I know what your thinking but no I no longer am on that path so to speak. I spent two years in an inpatient treatment center for drugs and since have yet to break a single law, not even...

Truck driving jobs for felons [ 5 Answers ]

What trucking companies hire graduates from truck driving school, in California... and what companies hire felons or with a glick on there driving record

Truck driving jobs for felons [ 12 Answers ]

Are there any trucking companies out there who are willing to hire felons... give us a chance to get back into society, gainfully employed, clean and sober. I am looking specifically in the Houston, Harris County area for local work. :cool:

Jobs for felons. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been convicted of a federal felony for having pills to make meth. I served 4 and a half years and have federal probation for 3 years. My conviction date is March of 2004. I want to go to school to become a vet tech is this possible? This is my first time using this so I may be doing it...

Jobs for felons [ 14 Answers ]

I am trying to help a young fellow, who do to an addiction stole a car and now is a convicted felon. He is clean and is looking to get back into society. Where do we steer this young man?

View more questions Search