Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karloz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2003, 09:58 AM
    Trying to hard?
    I am a male trying to find a female.
    I would like to find someone to love and have a familly with.
    My friends stay stop looking and it will come. I stop looking for 3 weeks then I start looking again because nothing is happening.

I can't even seem to meet women never mind find 1 worth marrying.
    I know I sound old fashioned and that is because I am. My cards are on the table because I am sick of trying to hide them.
    orb Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2003, 05:05 PM
    trying to hard?
    You have it all backwards bro, trust me on this I use to be the same way.

First, stop looking for a woman to marry and just be friends. Any strong relationship is founded on a good friendship (values like trust, honesty and compatibility are all rooted in friendship).

Second, lighten up! You sound like the Terminator, "must find wo-man" kind of robot mentality is going to get you no where.

third, be confident and have a good sense of humor. I'm old fashioned, (21yrs old) but that doesn't mean I have to act like I'm old.

Fourth (and last), the rule of thumb that made the most sense to me is that woman are attacted to too things: men who have money, and men who have the potential to make money.

So if you are working at Wendy's, McDonalds or the like, get an education and get a real job. Nothing is more or a downer on a woman then a boring, unambicious man!

That said... good luck!
    dwalex Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

May 5, 2003, 12:44 PM
    trying to hard?
    I met my wife on match.com. A lot of people are scheptcal of these services but if you look around you can find ones that are ligit. Match.com does have a small fee for men but I found the convienience they provided well worth the fee. There are free services out there. The good news for you is that females out number males 3 or 4 to 1. I had 5 X more postings than what I responded to. These services allow you to enter your preferences in a number of areas and then match your compatibility to women who are in the area you specify. Then you get to meet online and get more details before you advance to phone then personal meetings. I personaly verigfied some of the details of the lady who is now my wife before I actually agreed to meet her. All I can say is that it worked great for me and an expanding number of people all of the time.
    Best wishes,
    Dwalex
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2003, 03:53 PM
    trying to hard?
    Hi,
    It looks like your trying to hard, one other expert advised something good in a relationship if another person you first have to be friends before you become anything else, if it's meant to be then it will happen, there is nothing wrong with being a old fashion person, values should always be important, but if you push yourself on someone to fast maybe they are not ready and you need to be patient and wait for something to develop if it doesn't happen at least you'll have a friend and a lot of people in society today can't say they have friends... Give yourself time and the other person... Best of luck

Chaz :)
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Jun 5, 2004, 03:09 AM
    trying to hard?
    Jus wait for the right woman. Rushing things won't get you anywhere. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Hard Drive [ 4 Answers ]

My Question is : I have a 40gb hard drive. I have some music, and some pic's. My hard drive has 13% free. I can't believe I 'm using 29gb for that. How do I determine what to clean and how do I do it?

Is this really that hard to do [ 4 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend and she has a child that is not mine we have talked about marriage and having a child.The question I have is I love her child he has a father but not a "Dad" do men in my situation think about when they have their own child that they might play "favorites" with their own flesh...

Is it a hard drive? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm running a clean computer (no spyware, etc.) but am having trouble starting almost any application (such as Gurunet, NAV 2005, MSIE, Family Tree Maker). Others stop functioning (freeze) after a while - such as Excel. Could this be a sign of a bad sector or HD? Is there a tool to...

His ex girlfriend is making it hard [ 8 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for 2 weeks, 5 days into our relationship if you may call it that, he says his ex is moving here to be with him. He says he doesn't want her anymore. She has told him that she's changed, apparently she hasn't. He recently moved into an apartment with his buddy and...

View more questions Search