Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    director1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 10:25 AM
    Someone lives in my house in PA and is on Probation in NJ
    If someone is living in my house who is on Probation in another state - can I get in trouble.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 10:53 AM

No. You don't get in trouble, THEY get in trouble big time if their PO finds out that they are not living in NJ any longer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I never been to my boyfriends house because he lives with his baby Mama [ 13 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years, but he has never invited me to his house because he lives with his baby mama. I now I have dealt with this situation this long but what should I do?

Evicting a daughter in CA doesn't take care of your house and lives there free [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house in California as an investment 9 years ago and my bipolar daughter lives there, rent free and I pay utiilities. She's been in the hospital on and off for the past 3 months, and to keep this short, it is a disgusting mess, homeless people have been living there and I don't want her...

Can I get my probation transferred to the state my child lives in? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to transfer my Probation to another state and its taking forever. I have a child at home and that counts as my blood family, however I'm not married to my fiancé.

Son owns house, mom lives there; won't get financing OR move! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question: My husband bought a house in 1997, completely on his own - The mortgage / deed / taxes are all in his name ONLY. His mother was supposed to get her credit straightened out and get financing to get the house out of his name. It is now 11 years later, and she will not get off...

Who lived/lives in my house [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question I hope someone can answer. we moved into a small house. And lately we have had a few strange happenings. My granddaughter (2 years old) says MOM, Guy.. points to the bathroom. We see nothing but she did. My oldest grandson laid down on his bed, felt as if someone laying next...

View more questions Search