Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ANAM.S Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 07:21 AM
    What are the carrer options after doing bsc
    Hi,
    I need to know what are the career options after doing plain bsc(chemistry, zoology, botany) other than becoming a teacher.
    ANAM.S Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 07:23 AM
    What are the carrer options after doing bsc
    Wht are career options after doing plain bsc
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Jun 30, 2010, 07:22 AM

You could expand in biochemistry and become a biochemist (and not be a teacher).

With botany, you could expand into research - look at what Gregor Mendel accomplished with his studies.

With zoology, could you get into wildlife management, being a director of a zoo, or into animal research, or work for an entity that works with endangered wildlife?

Start googling your basics that you listed. Do you have access to a vocation counselor? That would be a good resource of information.

Good luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Career options after BSc. Zoology [ 5 Answers ]

Hi.. M 21yrs old.. After doing class 12. I've passed BSc zoology. What are the career options for me. If I don't want to MSc. What else can I pursue which would enable me to attain a job sooner becauuse its necessary. M I eligible for GATE? Can you please advice. Thank u.

Carrer in networking [ 2 Answers ]

Hi This is venuprasad how can built my carrer in hardware and networking.tell me the oppurtunites available around the world and the packages Thank you.

In need of a carrer [ 7 Answers ]

I am suppose to start college next week and just found out I can't be a social worker cause I'm a convicted felon.what career choice do I have?

Meaning of carrer [ 1 Answers ]

Explain what career really means

View more questions Search